Camtech is an Aerospace /Medical device manufacturing company located in Irvine California and is currently searching for a Quality Manager. This is a Senior Leadership Position and will be a significant contributor to our successful growth. Will report directly to the Company CEO.
Solid Working Knowledge of AS9100D,
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Aerospace Tier 1 environment
Quality Management Representative:
- Must demonstrate Strong Planning and Organizational Skills.
- Great communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong ability to interpret specifications, blueprints and manufacturing plans.
- Must be able to use inspection tools to verify parts meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and/or significant working experience.
- Ensure the QMS policies and procedures are maintained and developed in accordance with customer requirements and AS9100D.
- Participate and Represent Camtech thru AS9100D audits.
- Manage team of 8-12 staff, Mechanical Inspection Experience, CMM Experience a must.
- Conduct internal, external and/or customer audits
- Implement effective root cause and corrective action for all CAR’s
- Manage non-conformances, corrective and preventative actions
- Maintain calibration control process
- Recommend process improvements to improve quality and customer satisfaction
- Schedule, conduct and participate in Management Reviews
- Must have thorough understanding of GD&T
- Advanced Microsoft Office and ERP Software are a must
- Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee be a US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 k
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture